Free Press Unlimited is looking for a web television expert who will lead a consultancy dedicated to one of its’ Syrian media partners in Germany.
Our media partner is preparing for launching a web TV on its’ reputable website. We are looking for an expert who can give them hands-on and how-to of web TV programming, setup, planning and management.
The ideal experienced candidate should have a proven track record as a TV journalist/producer in addition to a good knowledge and experience in online media.
The expert is required to design, deliver a consultancy and to follow up for launching a Web TV to Syrian journalists in Arabic.
Desired candidate profile:
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic & English.
- 10 years experience at least working as a TV journalist/producer.
- Working on strategy planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Good knowledge and practice of online media/video journalism.
- A prior experience working as a media consultant.
- A good experience and record of online videos formats.
- An experience in formalizing web TV team and setting roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- An experience in setting launching/periodical plan of TV programs.
- An experience in establishing TV stations/Web TV is preferable.
- Familiarity with MENA region and international media landscape.
- Ability to engage and motivate trainees.
- Ability to travel to Germany.
What we offer
We offer a freelance contract, in a dynamic environment with a competitive salary based on local standards. Free Press Unlimited uses fair selection criteria based on equal opportunities.
Please send your motivation letter and CV (preferable in PDF-format) before 3 November 2019 to: vacanciesejsm[at]freepressunlimited.
Who we are?
Across the globe, journalists and media pioneers have taken it on themselves to supply their communities with objective information. Free Press Unlimited actively supports these professionals in over forty countries, by offering them, among other things, trainings and temporary financial and material aid, and by strengthening their professional capacity. So that as many people as possible gain and keep access to truly vital information. For many people around the world, access to reliable information is by no means a given. Nevertheless, impartial information is of crucial importance to all of us if we wish to survive and develop as human beings.