Become a corporate sponsor
Would you like to sponsor a good cause with your colleagues? Or are you looking for a meaningful interpretation of your company's CSR policy? As a company, you are committed to providing emergency aid to journalists, independent media in war zones and freedom of expression.
Corporate sponsors have an advantage
As a business sponsor of Free Press Unlimited, you support a small organization that offers millions of people worldwide access to independent information from Amsterdam. Personal contact with our corporate sponsors is paramount. You will be involved in our activities and will of course be proudly mentioned on this page and the sponsor page. Free Press Unlimited offers you various options for shaping your CSR policy as a team or company and contributing directly to freedom of the press.
“It sometimes grips you, the injustice of how regimes now operate to silence people, and how systematically and on a large scale that is done. And now journalists are also a prime target. When I see what you are doing in all those different countries, I think it's very nice work. What particularly appeals to me are the stories of people with incredible courage in these kinds of situations. I find that unimaginable that people still continue with their work, while they are in danger for their position or even their lives.
I also don't want to leave it at a one-off contribution, but continue with this. That way I can still make a small contribution. I am not an activist myself, but this way I still contribute something with a donation.” Paul Nijhuis, owner Merlotte Holding B.V.
You can be an official company sponsor of Free Press Unlimited for a fixed amount yearly. Thanks to donations from our corporate sponsors, we ensure, among other things:
- Press freedom and the freedom of speech.
- The support of journalists in need.
- Putting press freedom on the political agenda.
- Inclusiveness in the media.
Do you want to donate an amount directly to our projects and thus contribute to the improvement of press freedom worldwide? Discuss the possibilities to support us financially as a company, fill in the donation form directly or simply donate with a Tikkie.
Otherwise contributing as a company
Would you rather donate a percentage of the profit to Free Press Unlimited or contribute in kind, for example by sponsoring equipment? That is also possible!
Do you have any questions about what you can do as a company to help press freedom and support Free Press Unlimited? Please contact Business Development Officer Lidewij van Vliet.
Email: vanvliet [at] freepressunlimited.org
Telephone: +31 20 8000 413 | +31 6 821 280 36 | Mon - Fri
These companies preceded you
- Stibo DX, is an international software company from Denmark that develops and delivers multichannel content and digital asset management systems to media and brand publishers. They donate for press freedom as an incentive for their customers.
- Strange Brew Strategies, a San Francisco based PR company of strategists and free thinkers that find unconventional paths to success, generously donated towards our work in Ukraine.
- Merlotte Holding B.V., an independently operating investor in commercial real estate, founded in 1997.
- The Soepfonds is a bread fund, a collective provision for incapacity for work among self-employed entrepreneurs. The group of 50 journalists, media makers and artists of the Soepfonds not only support each other financially in the event of illness, but also bring soup to the sick. When recently there was unexpected money 'left over' in the joint account, the Soepfinds decided to donate this to Free Press Unlimited, as a statement of support for fellow journalists, media makers and artists in unsafe countries.
- Drukbedrijf.nl, one of the largest independent online printing portals in the Netherlands, sponsors printed matter from Free Press Unlimited. Talk about free press!
- Flow Traders Foundation, created in April 2020 as an initiative of the company Flow Traders. The fund's mission is to combat poverty.
Photo in header: Paul Enkelaar