Become a corporate sponsor
Would you like to sponsor a good cause with your colleagues? Or are you looking for a meaningful interpretation of your company's CSR policy? As a company, you are committed to providing emergency aid to journalists, independent media in war zones and freedom of expression.
Corporate sponsors have an advantage
As a business sponsor of Free Press Unlimited, you support a small organization that offers millions of people worldwide access to independent information from Amsterdam. Personal contact with our corporate sponsors is paramount. You will be involved in our activities and will of course be proudly mentioned on this page and the sponsor page. Free Press Unlimited offers you various options for shaping your CSR policy as a team or company and contributing directly to freedom of the press.
You can be an official company sponsor of Free Press Unlimited for a fixed amount yearly. Thanks to donations from our corporate sponsors, we ensure, among other things:
- Press freedom and the freedom of speech.
- The support of journalists in need.
- Putting press freedom on the political agenda.
- Inclusiveness in the media.
Do you want to donate an amount directly to our projects and thus contribute to the improvement of press freedom worldwide? Discuss the possibilities to support us financially as a company, fill in the donation form directly or simply donate with a Tikkie.
Otherwise contributing as a company
Would you rather donate a percentage of the profit to Free Press Unlimited or contribute in kind, for example by sponsoring equipment? That is also possible!
Do you have any questions about what you can do as a company to help press freedom and support Free Press Unlimited? Please contact Fundraising Officer Private Market Lidewij van Vliet.
Email: vanvliet [at] freepressunlimited.org
Telephone: +31 20 8000 413 | +31 6 821 280 36 | Mon - Fri
These companies preceded you
- Drukbedrijf.nl, one of the largest independent online printing portals in the Netherlands, sponsors all the printed matter from Free Press Unlimited. Talk about free press!
- Flow Traders Foundation, created in April 2020 as an initiative of the company Flow Traders. The fund's mission is to combat poverty.
- Ventura Systems, a manufacturer of innovative door systems for buses, trams and metro.
- Greenhost.nl, internet as a free and open space is under pressure every day. Greenhost sees the internet as a means of obtaining freely accessible information, a platform for partnerships and a forum to express and form opinions.
Photo: Paul Enkelaar